- Next story Birthright – A War Story of American Women Under Siege
- Previous story Illinois State of the Uterus: Reproductive Health Care in our State
March 20 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
March 23 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
April 3 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
July 4 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Judge rules Missouri Planned Parenthood clinic cannot offer abortions February 26, 2019
- Anti-abortion memes January 31, 2019
- Additional Links January 25, 2019
- Congress Passes Bill to Address Sexual Harassment in Legislative Workforce December 27, 2018
- Is there room here for “pro-life” feminists? December 3, 2018
NWSubNOW on Facebook:
Documentary on the beginnings of NOW.
From NY Times podcast, The Daily:
Roe v. Wade, Part 1: Who Was Jane Roe?
The confirmation of Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court may hinge on a single ruling: Roe v. Wade, the 1973 decision that established a constitutional right to abortion in the United States. In a two-part series, “The Daily” takes a look at the history and legacy of the case. Guest: Sabrina Tavernise, a New York Times correspondent who reported on the story of Roe v. Wade for “The Daily.”
Roe v. Wade, Part 2: The Culture Wars
The Supreme Court ruled with little controversy in 1973 that women had a constitutional right to abortion. How did the decision give way to the deep and enduring political rifts we face today?
ACLU’s Political Activism